Kick off your shoes and try barefoot bowling
With 16 lawn bowling rinks available, we’ll be sure to have your work, social or family group baring feet in no time. No matter what age or ability, our social bowling greens are accessible for all to play lawn bowls! One green is situated right in front of the clubhouse, meaning you’ll have prime access to our bar and veranda area. (Restricted Club Licence No: 31411335). If you are looking to take your bowling to the next level, check out our Memberships.
Friday nights (when operating)
$10.00 per person (2 hours)
When choosing a venue for your next function.
Consider a Private lawn bowls function which can be booked via the venue page.
Upwey-Tecoma Bowls Club is a great venue for Birthdays, Engagements and all types of party bookings. Keep in mind, corporate events can be bundled with lawn bowls, and remember to secure a date well in advance for your work Christmas party.
Friday night barefoot bowls makes for a perfect evening of relaxation and socialising. Walk in on the night or book online. We cater for small and large family groups. Hire one rink or more for your closest bowls players. Enjoy your favourite music on the green via your phone app to our portable sound system. Order pizza’s or bring your own fish and chips.
(Monday to Thursday over summer)
There’s no better way to celebrate than with a game of bowls as the sun sets during the week or on the weekend. Bring the team after work for some social bowls or meet up with your friends for a quiet ale. You can also hire our BBQ area to complete the occasion. Simply go to the FUNCTION page and complete the enquiry form.
Making a inquiry? Email your details below:
Barefoot Bowls Rules:
While Friday night Barefoot Bowls is perfect for a bit of fun, it does come with a few ground rules so that everyone stays happy.
- Eating and drinking on the greens is not permitted. Keen for a bite or a drink? Step off the greens for a minute and go for it!
- Driving of the bowls (bowling with force to knock other bowls out of play) is a big no-no. You can damage the bowls, interfere with other people’s games, or even run over someone’s toes. Be nice, play fair and everyone will have a great time. Children 5 and under must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Bowl from both ends of the green. We want to ensure that our greens are kept in tip-top shape, and bowling from both ends means that the surface stays even.
- Bowl from as low to the ground as possible. Lobbing or chucking the bowls is not only bad for the greens, but it also won’t be very accurate!
- Sitting on the edge of the greens is not allowed. There are plenty of chairs and benches surrounding the greens for bowlers to sit back and relax on.
- Smoking on the premises is not allowed at anytime.