Looking for somewhere to host your next function?
The Upwey Tecoma Bowls Club is the perfect place to host your next Birthday, Wedding, Family or Christmas celebrations.
We offer 5 hours of fun that may include lawn bowls hall and BBQ hire.
After the pennant Season:
We understand that some organisations might like to have a Christmas in July, so we are always happy to accommodate functions throughout the off Season.
If you have any questions about hosting your next group booking or function at the Upwey Tecoma Bowls Club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nestled in the leafy surrounds of the Dandenong Ranges
Are you on a budget and looking for a low key informal location for your wedding reception? The 100 year old Upwey-Tecoma Bowls Club has got you covered. We have a large kitchen area for self catering, our hall area fully airconditioned, heated and can accommodate up to 110 people.
Our fully stocked licensed bar can caterer for all events and also for any special requirements.
Click on the button below to complete an inquiry form
Get your friends and get down to the Upwey-Tecoma Friday night barefoot bowls.
Starts October 28th to December 16th 2022
Then recommence January 13th 2022
from 6:30 pm to 9.30 pm
For $10 a head you’ll get: • Bowl hire • Game of bowls • Instruction • No experience necessary
Are you looking for the perfect location for your next group booking or event? Whether you’re planning for a birthday party, anniversary, barefoot bowls, corporate function, work drinks, or just catching up with mates, the Upwey-Tecoma Bowls Club has got you covered.
Upwey-Tecoma has two new synthetic surfaces that can accommodate up to 112 people. These are just a few simple rules to follow for the safety of all and the protection of the greens.
Barefoot Bowls Rules:
- Eating and drinking on the greens is not permitted. Keen for a bite or a drink? Step off the greens for a minute and go for it!
- Driving of the bowls (bowling with force to knock other bowls out of play) is a big no-no. You can damage the bowls, interfere with other people’s games, or even run over someone’s toes. Be nice, play fair and everyone will have a great time. Children 5 and under must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Bowl from both ends of the green. We want to ensure that our greens are kept in tip-top shape, and bowling from both ends means that the surface stays even.
- Bowl from as low to the ground as possible. Lobbing or chucking the bowls is not only bad for the greens, but it also won’t be very accurate!
- Sitting on the edge of the greens is not allowed. There are plenty of chairs and benches surrounding the greens for bowlers to sit back and relax on.
- Smoking on the premises is not allowed at anytime.